Comments on July21 draft of I-band Hubble diagram paper.

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 12:38:44 PDT

    Hi Serena (and SCP exec),
        I think the paper is generally looking very good -- nice work! I'm
    attaching a PDF file with comments on it. They're mostly simple
    things to edit, but there are a couple of rather important points to be
    addressed. Even these should be pretty quick to take care of -- let
    me know if you need help with any of them.
        I hope you had a nice summer break, and that Paris isn't too hot
    this end-of-August. Regards, --Saul