Re: K-corrections

From: LWang@lbl.gov
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 11:53:03 PST

    Dear Serena,

         Thanks for the k-corrections. I have run a
    quick comparison and our k-corrections are indeed
    very different. I do not have time to resolve the
    reasons - this means mine could be wrong. The size
    of my k-corrections up to redshift z = 0.09 are all
    quite small, typically below 0.1 mag. I will have to
    do the calculations using your spectra to see what
    is going on. I will put that on the first thing to
    do when I get back next week from a meeting.

         Cheers,

    Lifan