Re: K-corrections

From: Serena Nobili (serena@physto.se)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 04:51:23 PST

    Dear Lifan,

    as you have seen in the plot I sent attached in my previous email, the
    K-corrections, both using my templates and Rob's, can be quite large,
    ranging from about -0.3 to 0.1 mag (for z=0.05). Is this what you mean by
    saying that your K-corrections are quite small, typically below 0.1 mag?
    I look forward to seeing the results of your calculations next week.
    Thank you for your help.
    Cheers,

           Serena