Re: The Plan for our Meeting with the Other Team

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:39:37 PDT

    I think that's a reasonable set of information to show them. (We're not
    revealing anything new about our techniques, since we already showed
    them our table of "scores" last time.)

    You typed "I think we should not show them our 0's and 1's; no point."
    I think you meant to say "I think we should not show them our 0's"
    (based on the rest of your message) -- is that right?

    I guess there is one reason to also throw in the 0's, which are also
    clearly labeled "probably junk": if by any chance we resuscitate one
    of them later today, and the other team had it on their list, they will
    say that they found things we didn't.