The Plan for our Meeting with the Other Team

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:23:59 PDT

    Dudes --

    In 1.5 hours (10AM PDT), we will have a phone meeting with Lou Strolger.

    I propose that we take our table of candidates, including everything
    priority 5 on down to priority 1, and put it on the web at a page where
    they can see it.

    We can copy the table over as is. (See AllMayCandidates) We should,
    however, remove the links to the individual candidate pages (since they
    won't be able to use them). I can do this very quickly and easily.

    I will put off doing this for about an hour just in case anything comes
    in. However, I think that our list of candidates in the priorities they
    are is a good list right now.

    I think we should *not* show them our 0's and 1's; no point. Even a
    bunch of the 1's are probably junk, but by classifying them down there
    we make it clear that we think they are junk.