Re: we have a 5 == LENS QUESTION

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:21:49 PDT

    ...It would be really surprising if Adam didn't go after this one, but
    at least that means that we won't be trying to find five more candidates
    (3 more for them and 2 more for us) all in the next two searches, with
    more of the fields "owned" by them.

        I wonder if Ariel is set up to do a calculation of the probability
    of lensing from that spiral -- Ariel, are you reading this set of messages?