we have a 5 == LENS QUESTION

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:14:24 PDT

    Candidate acs04b-033, found on field 2 (which was only subtracted
    overnight), has an I-Z of 1.3. Mobasher's favorite redshift is 1.45,
    and his range is 1.08-1.72.

    I've bumped the priority on this guy to 5, since it's most of what we're
    looking for. Adam may follow it. If he doesn't we may want to follow
    it AND do grism.

    Note that there is a bright foreground spiral galaxy. Can anybody
    suggest what might be the possibility that the supernova is lensed by
    that galaxy?