Re: Choice of which candidates to prioritize for careful "handwork" photo-z's from Mobasher.

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 19:26:08 PDT

    Sorry everyone, I'm very behind on e-mail. I'll update
    myself on which candidates are being sent and have been
    sent for photo-z.

    I'm worried I haven't seen, for example, candidates like
    176 and 177 and 185 being sent to Bahram. The mags *I* say
    are too bright for these can't be trusted right now.

    Can I assume anything above that "grey" line on the Wiki
    dividing the Good Candidates means something?

    Rachel