Re: Choice of which candidates to prioritize for careful "handwork" photo-z's from Mobasher.

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 19:21:04 PDT

    On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 07:19:06PM -0700, Saul Perlmutter wrote:
    > These were somewhat arbitrarily chosen to be candidates that are not
    > right next to the edge of an image, and not right near the core of their
    > host. I don't have any further info (from Rachel and Rob) about what
    > they think is going on on these or the other candidates of ours that
    > Adam's team didn't find. This might help us decide which photo-z's to
    > ask for next.

    We have put information into the Wiki on these, when we thought we had
    something to add relative to what people had already posted there.
    Please go look there. If we found a candidate that we thought was not
    real, we stated it there.

    Also see the message I sent out a while back about a couple of specific
    candidates.