Re: Choice of which candidates to prioritize for careful "handwork" photo-z's from Mobasher.

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 19:22:14 PDT

    Saul,

        If you can hold off a few minutes, we must add a few to
    this list. We're working on a lot at once here.

        And I do mean a few minutes. I was compiling a list of
    candidates, which according to the Wiki no one seemed to be
    saying anything about getting photos-z's and I think we
    should.

        Let me ask first, have we not asked for *any* yet??