Choice of which candidates to prioritize for careful "handwork" photo-z's from Mobasher.

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 19:19:06 PDT

    We have to decide which candidates to prioritize for careful "handwork"
    photo-z's from Mobasher (besides the ones that were in common between
    the two teams which he has already done -- Tony is send an email with
    these right now). I just requested that he begin with the following three:
    acs04-071
    acs04-181
    acs04-188
    These were somewhat arbitrarily chosen to be candidates that are not
    right next to the edge of an image, and not right near the core of their
    host. I don't have any further info (from Rachel and Rob) about what
    they think is going on on these or the other candidates of ours that
    Adam's team didn't find. This might help us decide which photo-z's to
    ask for next.