Re: U-B color alert, feedback solicitation

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 22:02:10 PST

    Dear Serena,

    thanks for your reply and considerations.

    Regarding the TWiki registration, it would be best to concact
    our administrator with a description of the problem. His address is
    Vladimir Eberman <eberman@mh1.lbl.gov>.

    For now, I just posted your email to the page
      http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Albinoni/EmailFromSerena
    Hope this is ok.

    following link
     http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Albinoni/JhaSneTruncated