Re: Some bugs and a comment

From: Gerson Goldhaber (g_goldhaber@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 15:38:48 PDT

    Rob,
                Here are some bugs:
    p1. middle of abstract: addition NOT additional
    p.4 10 lines form bottom: are spaced... not are at spaced
    p8 middle first column: ...fit to templates NOT template
    p11 near bottom 2nd rowdata of H96 NOT date
    P16 bottom second column : shows the H96 NOT shows treats the H96
    p18 first column last line: six days NOT five days (to be consistent
    with earlier definition)

    We all agree that the color measurement in P99 was poor. In fact that is
    why we did not show it.
    I see no point in emphasizing now that it was a very poor measurement. I
    would leave off the dotted curves in Fig 5. I am not sure about
    showing the dashed lines in Fig 6
    The paper is looking good now ! cheers Gerson