Re: priorities

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:09:11 PDT

    Hi Rob et al, Isobel and I agree with you that we should try to get the
    ones on your list first. We will first target the Subaru ones on your
    list, since they will be harder for VLT, and the go on to the others (if
    Chris tells us he hasn't gotten them first). Of course, the HST one
    will need to be done at highest priority (S02-075).

    Saul Perlmutter Phone: (510) 486-5203
    Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory 50-232 Fax: (510) 486-5401
    University of California
    Berkeley, CA 94720 E-mail: saul@LBL.gov