Re: priorities

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 21:46:24 PDT

    Because of bad weather, we are going to re-schedule SUBARU observations
    of SDF. It turns out that imaging until May including i-band is
    shallower than we need, the core group of the big project is thinking
    that we should spend two half nights for imaging rather than spectroscopy
    in early June.

    We will probably have another >2hours i-band images of SDF on the 6th and the
    7th. We may also have z-band images. But those will be all we will have
    as images of SDF this year.

    The final schedule is to be determined on the 22th of May.

    -Mamoru

    >What sort of followup will Subaru be getting?

    Mamoru Doi
    Institute of Astronomy
    School of Science
    Univ. of Tokyo