Current ISAAC time this week

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:29:39 PDT

    Hello Chris, I forgot to ask you about the current ISAAC time. Did
    we get enough ISAAC signal-to-noise on the second z~1.1 SN from last
    month, the one you did most recently? Or should we try to get another
    5 hours or so on it? I guess tonight is one of the options for this
    and then we have a few more nights, before it would be to late? Also,
    do we need to be scheduling this week's ISAAC time for any other
    targets, if we decide not to do this high-redshift target?