Re: S02-064

From: Lifan Wang (lifan@paloma.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:07:02 PDT

    Andy,

    I guess the the difference is that we are applying different extinction
    corrections to 94I which is quite uncertain and is even somewhat arbitrary -
    with published values from Av=3.1 to 1.0. Have you applied extinction at all ?

    Now that Rob has provided a phase estimate it seems more likely that this
    can actually be a Ia at z = 0.34. In my X^2 plot, pre-max fits favors z = 0.56,
    post-max favors 0.3+.

    Lifan