Re: status?

From: Isobel Hook (ihook@gemini.edu)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 06:32:33 PDT

    Hi,
     The snow isn't thick so I think they could open if the humidity dropped
    and the clouds cleared. But in fact they're about to give up for tonight
    and I don't blame them.

    Re the queue - the GMOS run is all queue and is available for either
    imaging or spectroscopy from 6th-15th June. The only reason we had 14th
    marked specifically for spectroscopy was that this is our top-priority
    night (since Keck will have finished), and we told Gemini that we really
    wanted that one.

    Isobel.