Re: status?

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 06:12:39 PDT

    Isobel-- what's the real Gemini schedule? Looking at the one Tony has
    posted, GMOS Spectroscopy is only listed for Tuesday the 14th; there's a
    GMOS imaging queue through the 15th. However, you've been puting in
    spectroscopy requests. Is the queue also available for spectroscopy?
    (I'm sort of hoping that even if tonight is cloudy, we'll have another
    day or two of Gemini time to try to get *something* along with what VLT
    is giving us.)

    -Rob