Re: Comments on the latest draft

From: Serena Nobili (serena@lpnhep.in2p3.fr)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 06:05:44 PST

    Dear SCPers

    if after 15 months of SCP review, 206 emails, several teleconfs,
    the referee comments and, not least, the latest 15 pages of comments by
    Chris, Rob finds even a 1 small comment on the draft, one could start
    thinking that the efficiency of our internal review process is not working
    properly...
    However, I think it would be great if Rob could look at the comments sent
    by the referee and check whether I have addressed them all in a satisfactory
    way.
    Cheers

            Serena

    PS. I attach the answer to the referee.