Second part of my edits

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 15:07:00 PST

    Hi Serena,
      Here is part b of my edits on your paper. They consist of minor fixes
    to the wording together with suggestions on how some sentences can
    be reworded.

       As I was reading through the paper, there was a couple of issues I
    became aware of.

    - The number of SNe in figures 2, 4 and 6 are 38 and 42 for the two
    histograms and 34 and 32 in figures 4 and 6 respectively. The reason why
    they are not all 42 is not given in the text.

    - The models that are with grey dust in figures 12 and 13 are redshift
    dependent. I presume that the models in these figures are for some
    nominal redshift, e.g. z=0.5?

    European Southern Observatory
    Alonso de Córdova 3107, Vitacura
    Casilla 19001, Santiago 19