SN 1999Q

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:27:18 PDT

    Hi Rahman,
      I have a request for you. I have reduced the SOFI IR data on SN 1999Q,
    an unusual SN from the Reiss et al. 2000 paper. I'm finding that this
    SN is much brighter than that published by Reiss et al. Can I ask you
    to do an independent measurement of the magnitude.

      The image is available from my web page.

    http://www.sc.eso.org/~clidman/#1999Q

    I do not have an image that identifies the SN, so I've used
    the published co-ordinates to locate it.

    European Southern Observatory
    Alonso de Córdova 3107, Vitacura
    Casilla 19001, Santiago 19
    CHILE