Re: K-corr

From: Lifan Wang (lifan@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 17:35:34 PST

    You are half right as it is both the problem of the feature (around 7000
    in particular) and the color. What I show in the plot are just the
    observed spectra scaled by a constant to match your spectral template with
    a number of observed spectra.

    May be all the observations are wrong ? (which is possible as the
    calibrations may all be wrong).

    Cheers,

    Lifan

    --
    Lifan Wang           (510) 495 2733 (o)   (510) 704 0119 (h)