Two thoughts:

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 09:44:21 PDT

    Hi over there! Two thoughts:

    1) Have you guys had a chance to check to see if the coordinates that
    Mobasher gave for the 0.48 galaxy might be consistant with the very
    small galaxy just to the left of our candidate (a few times further away
    than the distance between the two nucleii of our candidate's host?

    2) Before we talk on the conference call, we probably want to be check
    again the few marginal candidates with about the right magnitude for z =
    1.2 -- 1.7 (perhaps ask Mobasher for a quick-and-dirty redshift?), just
    because we have so few candidates this time compared to last time -- and
    we would like to be sure that any good candidates that we consider
    following are on our list as well as theirs.