Re: on refinding Apr candidates

From: Natalia Kuznetsova (NVKuznetsova@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 00:20:53 PDT

    That's exactly what I had in mind - thanks Rachel. I had moved it to
    "junk" as in "priority 1 = probably junk", for the purposes of follow-up.

    I saw this candidate on the April subtraction, and it was obviously a
    previously found supernova. It's definitely a good idea to collect these
    guys some place separate.

    Natalia

    Natalia Kuznetsova
    Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory