Re: Sat evening status LBL

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 19:56:23 PDT

    Just a note -- I don't think there's a good reason to push overnight and
    kill yourselves tonight. Go home, sleep.

    There will be a handful of more things to scan tomorrow, but right now
    things are quiet.

    Rachel and I will go through all the candidates and information that's
    in the Wiki, and by tomorrow afternoon we'll have a list to send to
    Mobasher. Who's communicating with Mobasher this time around? Rachel
    and I are happy, willing, and able to take that role.

    -Rob