Sat evening status LBL

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 19:53:27 PDT

    I believe the rest of the LBL group is away for dinner at present (I
    will leave now). Some of us will be back later.

    Not much new here: so far, we still have just the 1 prior 4 candidate
    which still like a good SN but is probably too bright to be of
    interest. We have been going through the 15 prior=3 candidates and
    none look particularly promising, I am told.

    Regarding the two Apr SNe I asked about previously (176 and 194) - they
    are on subtractions that are not done yet. Vitaliy will look for
    others later tonight.

    The summary table is pretty much up to date with the MayCandidates
    page. Marek has been plotting the candidates on the MapOfFields (I
    think there are a few prior 3 not yet plotted.)

    -Tony