Re: finding april candidates in new may subtractions

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 12:51:59 PDT

    On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:49:44PM -0700, Rachel A. Gibbons wrote:

    > Just a note to remind people that when you are in "Tiles" and there
    > is a candidate nearby the one you're inspecting (<15''? -- Rob can
    > correct me there), pay attention to whether or not you should be saving as
    > a new candidate, or as an old April candidate.

    I can't remember the cutoffs; tiles *reports* candidates within 15",
    whereas the save default, I think, is only for candidates within 5".

    PAY ATTENTION! This is described in the documentation (How To Scan).
    Make sure you save things as what they really are.

    If you find a candidate "again" that was found in Apri, you *might* want
    to drop a note about it on the *bottom* of the MayCandidates Wiki page
    (below all the SNTrak automated stuff).