finding april candidates in new may subtractions

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 12:49:44 PDT

         Just a note to remind people that when you are in "Tiles" and there
    is a candidate nearby the one you're inspecting (<15''? -- Rob can
    correct me there), pay attention to whether or not you should be saving as
    a new candidate, or as an old April candidate.

         I refound acs04-185 (1''.7 away) and saved it under the proper name.
    The reason this candidate in particular was found again, is that it looks
    to be an AGN, having changed by only about 0.2 mags in 7 weeks.

    Rachel