Re: Phase II

From: Andrew Fruchter (fruchter@stsci.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 09:12:28 PDT

    Adam told me he had a direct image in every visit.

    Your Phase II relies on a sole pointing for the offset between the
    grism and the direct image. We can probably align the grism spectra
    using something like tweakshifts. The only problem then may be a
    small error in the spectral zeropoint (of order a fraction of an ACS
    pixel -- perhaps 30A if we are not particularly lucky).

    Andy