Re: Phase II

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 12:26:48 PDT

    Hi Andy,

        I realized this would mean we'd have to think more, as
    opposed to using the Pirzkal et al. software in the
    straightforward way with the direct image and so forth. We
    do have some of Adam's data from last year, and I'd planned
    to start figuring out how to deal with it as soon as I'm
    back in Berkeley. Vallery Stanishev in Stockholm will also
    be working on this.

        Have you heard or do you have a sense for how large the
    calibration errors that will creep in might get? Because, I
    also thought Adam worked in this same mode. He could not
    have done all his observations in one Visit. And, as you
    know, his results look super.

    Ciao,

    Rachel