Re: Upcoming ToO

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 11:12:24 PDT

    Hi Bill,

        Thanks for writing! We do have candidates, but final
    decisions haven't been made. We still have to collect a few
    more photo-z's from Bahram Mobasher, and we're going discuss
    candidates with Adam Riess today beginning at 3:30 pm your
    time.

        How difficult would it be for you to check 5-10
    candidates for us before we narrowed it down to < 5?

    Rachel