Re: NOTE -- wrong magnitudes on individual images

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 11:05:27 PDT

       In cases where there are two CRs, and no host, one
    couldn't be confident it was a real event anyway. In cases
    where there were 3 good, consistent, and clean regions, but
    CRs in the 4th image, CRs should have been efficiently
    flagged prior to the sum.

       The point is that if there were a lot of cases with 3
    consistent images going into the sum, but a summed magnitude
    which was much *brighter* than those 3 individual images,
    then one should get concerned and say something.