No need for SomeInfo and SomeMoreInfo

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 06:11:17 PDT

    I notice that people are creating pages named things like SomeInfo and
    so forth to add plots and things for supernovae.

    Why are you doing this? There is a separate page for each candidate;
    click on the link for the candidate! Add plots and images and things
    THERE.

    I had thought that this would have been blindingly obvious.