Re: HELP NEEDED

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 23:18:54 PST

    "Robert A. Knop Jr." wrote:

    > On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 10:56:20PM -0800, Vitaliy Fadeyev wrote:
    > > we only looked at I-band sums, and compared them to GOODs I-band (F775W)
    > > tiles. Also, these are only "news", i.e. recent data. Did not look at
    > > the year old reference yet. The variation was found in a single chip's field
    > > of view, for most of the chips.
    >
    > Was the variation a systematic with position, or was it just a scatter
    > (i.e. objects anywhere varied a lot)?

    It "looked like" there was some positional dependence in a couple of chips,
    where the overlap with a GOODs tile was substential.

    The drastic difference in the spacial resolution limited the number of common
    object on which we could do the aperture photometry, so it was hard to study
    the dependence. In several cases there
    was a good agreement, but then the common region was small.

    So, there may have been a positional dependence of the flux ratio, but
    this conclusion is not certain.

    vitaliy