Re: [Fwd: Subaru data]

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 14:35:40 PST

    On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 02:28:34PM -0800, Saul Perlmutter wrote:
    > Vitaly, Can you pick up this GOODS field Subaru data from this ftp
    > site, and see how it's oriented with respect to the ACS data and (if you
    > can get it to look at) the recent Subaru data that we got with our
    > Japanese collaborators?

    I've attached a list of the filenames of the Subaru data we got from our
    Japanese collaborators. They aren't summed yet, these are the
    individual images.

    The orientations I need are ON THE SKY for EACH chip, not relative to
    the ACS data.

    I also need a summary of what images are there and what is what. What
    are the units of the image? Counts, electrons, counts/sec, or what?
    Does the gain appear to be 1? Is the header WCS right?