[Fwd: Subaru data]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 14:28:34 PST

    Vitaly, Can you pick up this GOODS field Subaru data from this ftp
    site, and see how it's oriented with respect to the ACS data and (if you
    can get it to look at) the recent Subaru data that we got with our
    Japanese collaborators?

    attached mail follows:

    Dear Saul

    Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I was writing proposals
    yesterday and have been in meetings for most of the day today.

    The subaru i and z-band images are in the following ftp directory.

    ftp.stsci.edu
    anonymous
    /outside-access/out.going/mobasher/goods

    Bahram

    * * *
    * Bahram Mobasher * Phone: (410) 338 4974 *
    * Space Telescope Science Institute * *
    * 3700 San Martin Drive * fax: (410) 338 5090 *
    * Baltimore MD 21218 * *
    * USA * email: mobasher@stsci.edu *
    * * *