Re: scan update & correction

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 19:16:07 PST

    Hi everyone,

        The files on /autofs/astro80/deep2/ are the database
    files and are not what Tony was refering to. The images
    Tony is refering to are the GOODS team final coadded and
    mosaicked data from which we'll get accurate positions.

        Sedna I found in the subtractions by zooming IN
    SEARCHSCAN on the coordinates Adam quotes.

    ... i see Rob just sent e-mail explaining this...

        Just to reiterate, to find these other candidates, look
    for them with the subtraction software.