Re: Supernova(?) in Adam's field

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 16:52:02 PST

    Hi Rob,

        One quick way to check candidates is to look at the
    GOODS transient search pages, where they put snaps of their
    candidates :
    http://www.stsci.edu/science/goods/transients.html

        This one is : SN 2003be "Qiqirn" :
    http://www.stsci.edu/science/goods/transients/qiqirn.html

        The J2000 coordinates given are (btw, these are
    identical to the info in astro-ph/0402512) :

    RA = 12:36:25.97

    Dec = 62:06:55.6

    Rachel