reminder of notes on the search page

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:46:30 PST

            Just a reminder that quite a while ago, I placed
    some notes outlining some details of the observational plans
    sent to STScI on the search page :

    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/observing/schedule2003/hstc12/hstsearch/NOTES_PHASEII.pdf

            Some details have changed and some other issues have
    arisen, but overall the current strategy of the observations
    is covered. Not everything will be of interest to everyone
    as these were originally notes to myself which I have
    somewhat regularly been updating.