important dates to know & more importantly, the guide star issue

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 12:11:39 PST

Hi Bill,

        I wanted to confirm some dates for the first search.
At some point it was proposed that the Apr search interval
would be expanded from 2-4 Apr to 1-4 Apr. Just wanting to
confirm when we should expect to begin observing.

        Second, is it by the next Tuesday or Wednesday that
we must submit the ToO observations?

        On the issue of guide stars, I received the
following (below) info from Adam. Have you checked whether
the pointings with singles worked before with the same
singles? If the guide stars that you found for the visits
this time are not the same ones used last year, how
concerned should we be? Can you check on this for us?
Adam informs us that some of the original GOODS visits
failed.

Thanks,

Rachel