status of extracting spectra from "drizzled" data

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:15:18 PST

    Hi Vallery,

            Yes, the extraction is still done with aXe. And
    I'll be doing this as well when we take data so that we can
    be more confident about the calibration.

            You and I both still need to re-extract Adam Riess'
    z=1.3 spectrum from last year to make sure we understand
    what he did and whether it's correct. Obviously, I've been
    working on other aspects of the search up to now, but I do
    have Adam's data coadded and ready to extract. My version
    ot that will happen next week when I'm back at LBL.

    Cheers,

    Rachel