Re: Rachel, is this a problem? [Fwd: HST program 9727 plan window change notification]

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 14:31:57 PST

    Hi Saul,

            These were the few visits that were most difficult
    to schedule due to guide stars. And these "window change"
    e-mails are just notification that Bill Januszewski is
    getting them scheduled. Mind you, most of these are the
    visits for which Bill could only find single guide stars and
    in one case he had to apply a small change (14deg) in
    orientation to get guide stars. I Cc-ed you on an earlier
    e-mail to Adam to confirm this is acceptable to everyone.
    If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, we should give him a
    quick phone call.

    Rachel