we're blacked-out on 2nd search too

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:53:06 PST

    Also note that the Feb 23 - Mar 6 blackout dates exclude us from following
    any SNe from the Feb 19 - 22 search. Fortunately, I don't see any Keck
    follow-up time for the Feb 19-22 search, so we can see whether Adam is
    willing to move this too. Of course he will be very unhappy.

    The alternative is to let him have all of the SNe from that search,
    but, if the Jan 1-4 search is moved then the Feb 19-22 search would be
    the first search and thus having only year-old references. Adam will be
    very unhappy if he has to pick a SN from that pool. The only way we got
    him to agree to not search last summer, when there would be 2 month
    refs from GOODS, was by agreeing to take our first set of SNe from the
    first/year-old ref search.

    - Greg