black-out dates

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 11:28:21 PST

    Over the break I posted the UDF observing schedule - you can find it on
    the archive. As you can see from the UDF observing schedule I posted,
    the January blackout dates are due to the UDF observations.

    Clearly we will have to move the Jan 1-4 search dates. We need to
    discuss this with Adam immediately.

    - Greg

    P.S. Apparently I have just been sending to the archive only address
         so some of my email hasn't been going out. Also, please remember
         to send to hstsearch@lbl.gov since it is easier to follow threads
         on the archive.