[Fwd: Proposal ID 9727 (PI Perlmutter)]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@LBL.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 12:12:05 PST

    attached mail follows:

    Hi Rachel and Saul,

    This is a follow up email regarding what you are using to trigger your ToO. If
    you will be using ground based observations, do you already have the dates you
    have observing time? If so, can you please let us know. I believe I already sent
    an email informing you that there are some time period that we CAN NOT support a
    ToO activation by you. These are;

    From Dec 8 2003 to Jan 17 2004

    and from

    Feb 23 2004 to March 6 2004.

    I can not reinforce this enough. If any of your activations, or follow up
    visits, fall within the above time periods we will not be able to support them.
    The above time periods are already pack with science that can not be moved under
    any circumstance.

    Cheers,
    Bill