ToOs

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 13:46:44 PDT

    Hi,

            Could someone remind me (if it's known) whether or
    not we would be allowed to trigger a late-time observation
    to extend an already activated observing sequence?

            You know if we have enough orbits to play with, we
    would be able hardwire a late-time point into the observing
    sequence from the start. We'll know that soon.

    Rachel

    PS Apologies to those getting this message twice. I
       neglected to cc hstsearch.