Re: Evolution paper

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 21:56:17 PDT

    Hello Gabriele,
        It looks like everything is in good shape for the evolution paper
    now. I'm attaching my final edits (scanned edits plus a recorded
    explanation) -- as you'll see there are only a few of them. If you
    can get these put in and then send the paper to Tony, he'll announce
    the final pre-submission (short) deadline for people to see the version
    of the paper that will be submitted and check the author list that we
    ended up with. Almost done! Regards, --Saul