EW paper draft (v 6.1)

From: Gaston Folatelli (gaston@physto.se)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 12:03:02 PST

    Hi all,

    I have posted a revised version (v 6.1) of the EW paper in the
    Stockholm web-page.
    http://www.physto.se/~snova/private/internal.html
    (usual SCP access). Under Paper Drafts.
    (If you missed version 6.0, let's call it, you can get it from the draft
    history page that is linked there).

    This version includes the corrections that Chris pointed out on Monday.
    The main issues were the treatment of some published distance estimations
    and the analysis of the proposed luminosity calibrator \alpha_(2+3).
    Also, thanks to some comments Ariel made to me, I modified the Tables in
    Section 4 to include the average EW values for Branch normal SNe in each
    epoch bin listed.
    There's small corrections to the text here and there.

    I'd be glad to get more comments or complaints.

    Cheers,

        -Gastón