Congratulations to Naoki!

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 20:57:49 PDT

    Dear Naoki,

    Congratulations on your wedding from your friends and colleagues in SCP!

    We send you a greeting via the web, which you can download from:
    http://supernova.lbl.gov/naoki/

    which Ariel kindly recorded with his cell-phone camera.

    Nao Suzuki taught us to say "Omedetou"

    (I hope I learned this correctly...)

    And thanks to Mamoru for his very interesting web page which we enjoyed
    very much:
      http://www.ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~doi/yasuda/naoki.html

    Best Wishes from all of us,
    -Tony